October 28, 2010

I want to know.

I want to be an artist. I want to be wise. I want to be a carpenter. I want to lay in the tall grass. I want to be a fashion designer. I want to ride a horse bareback. I want to be an architect. I want to be happy. I want to be surrounded by people I love. I want to hang-glide. I want to be a bartender. I want to hope. I want to be a nurse. I want to have a shop on Etsy. I want to be a humanitarian. I want to go cliff diving. I want to eat. I want to be someone’s superhero. I want to be a chemist. I want to end world hunger. I want to listen to live music. I want to be a photographer. I want to love. I want to see the world. I want to be a fashion designer. I want to give. I want to cook. I want to be a part of world peace. I want to teach. I want to hear laughter. I want to help. I want to travel. I want to scuba dive. I want to be poetic. I want to drive across the country. I want to soar.




I want to know who I am.

No comments: