March 17, 2011

Oh... hey...

Fancy runnin' into you here! I haven't been here in months!

This blog has always been something that I tell myself I'll be consistent with... and much like the rest of the things in my life, I don't follow through. I have a good feeling about this though and I'll tell you why. Finally, for once in my life, I think I have all my ducks in a row. Now, I'm not saying that I've figured all those ducks out, or what each duck is supposed to represent in my life. The important thing is that they're there. Slowly, I'm finding out what I should be doing with my life and what I want to do with my life. This really helps with an overall peace of mind. Yes, my goals change from time to time, but that's okay because that's what normal humans do throughout their lifetime. What matters is that I have an end goal in sight that I can work towards. This being said, I can now work in things I enjoy doing... and actually do them. Believe me, this is quite the revelation.

No comments: