January 25, 2010

It's Blitz!

With school going on and actually getting invited places I haven't really had time to finish any of my projects or take pictures of previous ones. I swear they'll come sometime soon! The weeks go by way too fast now and I never feel like I accomplished anything.


I found this picture a while back, but I love it.
Everything about it really.
I like the yellow of her dress, I love the dress itself. The effect on the picture like it's realy old or partly sketched or something makes it awesome and I love the castle in the background. Almost a modernized Cinderella picture.

I've been putting off getting a guitar string for the longest time. Because of that I haven't been playing much and my fingers are going soft again. I'm sure I'll get around to it... sometime. I swear, I'm a hardcore procrastinator. One of the best out there.

So, I dont know how long Yeah Yeah Yeahs have had their newest album, It's Blitz!, out but I recently got it and I was pleasantly surprised. It took me off guard to find that the majority of the album is very chilled out. Other than Heads Will Roll, which is a really great song, they are all very low key in comparison to their past albums which had very angsty lyrics and overall was like that. Now, many friends of mine have said that they think its way more mainstream and what  public wants. But hey, I'm the public right? and I like it a lot.

 

No comments: